Dallas: 214 373.1773
Plano: 972 473.7544
Allen: 214 373.1773
Make an appointment today!
ALLEN: New Hours!
As a service to our patients,
Our Winter 2010 newsletter is available! Click here.
Our Fall 2010 online newsletter is online. Click here.
If you are concerned about Aerial Spraying for the West Nile Virus in your Dallas Ft. Worth area, here are some tips that might be helpful:
1. Make sure you stay up to date on the days and times that pesticide spraying for the west nile virus will occur in your neighborhood.
2. Turn off air-conditioning all together, so that the fan does not pull in outside air.
3. Keep all pets indoors.
4. Keep your car in the garage.
5. Stay inside during spraying hours.
6. If you must go out during or just after aerial pesticide spraying for the west nile virus, change your clothes immediately and shower off with warm soapy water. Clothes that have been exposed, should be washed separately straight away.
7. If you develop a rash or have trouble breathing dial 911 for help.
8.Questions can be directed to the Poison Control Center in your area.
Your friends at AIR Care, Allergy Immunology and Respiratory Care.
FAAN works to raise awareness, provide advocacy and education and advance research on behalf of all those affected by food allergies and anaphylaxis. Over $27,000 was raised to support FAAN. Find out more about FAAN at http://www.foodallergy.org